Valles Mines, Missouri, U S A
Founded in 1749 by Francois Valle years. 274 years later as The Valle Mining Company, his 4000+
acre property every year absorbs 21,000 tons of carbon dioxide and puts out 14,000 tons of oxygen, enough
to meet the needs of 63,000 people. [USDA Forest Facts]
Log Cabin Camping Inside
Plenty of room. More fun for longer stays.
Camp indoors! Why Not?
Indoor Camping options include:
- In our historic Furnace Tender's Cabin or
- Choose from 3 Log Cabins near the General Store in our ghost town.
We recommend, "Sleep dry, then explore". Customary approach: set up your
tent inside a cabin and zip those mosquitoes out (summer) or stay warm (winter).
The 4 current levels include
- 1) basic electric (near the General Store),
- 2) basic electric with a wood stove (Furnace Tender's Cabin),
- 3) basic electric, wood stove, water (hydrant), flush plumbing (near the General Store).
- 4) RV with 30 amp hookup (The 1914 House)
Like those old hippie homesteaders did in 1972 at Valles Mines, you too can camp inside preferably
in a tent, in one of our 19th century Log Cabin Collection, all near the Artesian Well.
Log Cabin 1
Log Cabin 2 [near artesian Well]
Log Cabin 3 [near artesian Well]
Log Cabin 4
Coming soon - The Waterfall Hilton
Waterfall camping in our new Hardtop Tents