Valles Mines, Missouri, U S A
Founded in 1749 by Francois Valle years. 274 years later as The Valle Mining Company, his 4000+
acre property every year absorbs 21,000 tons of carbon dioxide and puts out 14,000 tons of oxygen, enough
to meet the needs of 63,000 people. [USDA Forest Facts]
Enjoy the Outdoors in So Many Ways
Call or text first: 573-631-6875
Everybody is busy, especially on weekends, so downloadIing our
Rates from home [subject to change without notice] can be a time-saver.
Activities can include:
To bring a guest, Seasonal Members may use the Drop Box. Any seasonal permit holder
can bring any guest. The Drop Box
(the mail slot) is located at
14116 Valles Mines School Road across from the Gen. Store/History Museum buildings.
No Permit Yet:
Call FIRST or text a couple of days in advance (573-631-6875). Then visit the old General Store/
Lost History Museum
at 14115 Valles Mines School Road to buy one.
Camping is subject to availability. Exceptions include
- "Not available during rifle deer season" and
- "No camping in the Smelter Chimney EVER!"